redbet Bonus Code: Get 2 bonus bets
Let’s cut to the chase, you want to know what offers are available to new customers signing up with the latest redbet promo code. Well, there are several, including 2 bonus bets for the sportsbook, a matched deposit and free spins for the casino and reduced rake in the poker room. Check below for all the essential information to get yours!
What can I get with the redbet promo code?
|redbet bonus offer||Promotion details||redbet promo code|
|Sportsbook welcome bonus||2 bonus bets|
|Casino welcome bonus||£200 plus 150 free spins|
|Poker welcome bonus||50% reduced rake up to 200% of first deposit|
|Combo boosts||Boost your accumulator winnings by 60%|
Step-by-Step Guide to redbet Bonus Code
If you’re into sports betting, the redbet bonus code offer could be just right for you. But, if you’re looking for a few quick free bets, we can safely say, this promotion doesn’t have your name on it. Here’s how you claim the offer, so you can decide for yourself whether it’s to your liking or not.
- To begin, you need to reveal the redbet bonus code above for the sportsbook welcome offer.
- Click on the link we’ve provided below this list which will take you to redbet’s registration page. Fill in the required personal details and create your account.
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of £10 and insert the redbet bonus code you have.
- Place 5 (five) bets each of a minimum of £10 under the required qualifying criteria. (see bonus details below)
- Once the all the bets have been settled, you’ll be given a £10 bonus bet to use. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to claim your second £10 bonus bet.
redbet Bonus Details
The good news is that the bonus bet is wager-free, yet there are a few key terms and conditions that you must follow to ensure that you get your hands on it. They are:
- This offer is only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over.
- You must deposit a minimum of £10 with the correct redbet bonus code to participate in this promotion. Note: if you make your second deposit before you have completed the qualifying requirements for the first bonus bet, you are excluded from claiming the second one.
- Deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skril 1-Tap are not be eligible for any bonus bet offers.
- All single bets must be placed at odds of 2.0 (evens) or greater. Or 4.0 (3/1) for combos (accumulators).
- You have 7 days to complete your first five bets, and another 7 days to complete the second round of five bets.
- No stakes are returned in the winnings, but any money won is wager-free and instantly withdrawable.
With redbet boasting multiple products in its suite, you’ve got a plethora of promotions to pick and choose from spread across the site. We’ve highlighted a few of the main ones below but there a several others which could have been added as well.
- Casino welcome bonus: Up to £200 + 150 free spins
The redbet casino is packed with several hundred awesome slot games and a wide-ranging choice of table games, too. To give players even more incentive to sample these delights, you can use the redbet bonus code to claim the special welcome bonus on offer. It is a multi-deposit deal, divided over your first three deposits into the casino as follows:
- Ist deposit: 100% match bonus up to £50 plus 50 bonus spins on Warlords.
- 2nd deposit: 100% match bonus up to £50 plus 50 bonus spins on Starburst.
- 3rd deposit: 50% match bonus up to £100 plus 50 bonus spins on Gonzo’s Quest.
The minimum deposit required to activate each bonus is £20 and the wagering requirements are 35 times – this applies to both winnings from the free spins and the bonus amount awarded.
- Poker welcome bonus: 200% up to €2,000
Alternatively, when the sporting action is a bit quiet, why not head over to redbet’s poker room and play some Texas Hold’em or Omaha? All new players can claim a rather decent welcome offer using the redbet bonus code. It’s split into three categories which are determined by the size of your deposit.
- Little Fish: deposit €10 for a bonus €20. Every time you spend €1 on tournament buy-in fees or rake, 50c will be added back to your account.
- Big Fish: deposit €11 up to €200 and receive a 200% deposit bonus with a release rate of 25%.
- Cardboard Box: deposit €201 or more for a bonus of up to €2,000 with a release rate of 20%.
Oddly, this bonus is published in euro, while the others are in pounds sterling. This could mean that the Little Fish bonus is unattainable dues to the minimum deposit limit of £10 for UK players.
There are plenty of other great poker promotions available for all players which don’t require a redbet bonus code such as entry into €35,000 worth of freerolls and cheap entry satellite tournaments for MPNPT live events.
- Combo boosts
This is a great promotion for punters who like to place accumulator bets as it boosts your winnings from between 10% up to 60%. All you need to do is place a minimum 5-fold combo (accumulator) on any pre-match markets to be in with a chance of winning. A 5-fold combo winner is boosted by 10%, with each additional selection being worth an extra 5% – resulting in a 15-fold combo winner being boosted by a stellar 60%.
redbet Betting Markets
Ultimately, bonuses and promotions count for nothing if the sportsbook doesn’t deliver on the sports and markets punters are interested in. After all, this is the actual product redbet is offering us.
Bettors have a choice of 32 different sports to choose from. However, it should be noted that redbet does not offer horse or greyhound racing, so if either of these are your passion, then this isn’t the best sportsbook for you. What you do have is a comprehensive football section with leagues from all over the globe open to you. There’s also basketball, NFL, rugby (union and league), MMA, golf, MLB, Aussie rules, cricket and tennis to name a few. Many of the sports have a number of future markets open such as; the 2018 Wimbledon winners, AFL champions, Premier League winners and so on. redbet also offers a nice selection of specials on politics, the BBC’s SPOTY, Eurovision and the Oscars.
For actual markets within a game, redbet performs very well. A typical football match will offer over 100 different betting opportunities such as correct score, match result, BTTS, over/under goals, double chance, draw no bet, Asian handicaps and a plentiful choice of halves markets, too. One particular market which our redbet review team liked was the multi bet, here you get to select 3 possible outcomes – so you have more chances of winning.
Live Betting & Streaming
A good sportsbook in 2018 simply has to provide live in-play betting. redbet again stands up to the challenge by offering numerous sports which punters can bet on in-play. Naturally, you have the main sports such as football, tennis, basketball, cricket and golf, but redbet also offers esports, badminton, table tennis and ice hockey among many others. And, the market depth is very strong, too. There were 92 betting markets open on a live betting football match. Certainly more than enough to keep punters busy.
Unfortunately, redbet doesn’t offer any form of live streaming. This is a big miss and really the only downside to the entire product. There is a visualisation screen available, which for football shows you which team is attacking by using arrows, and there are in-game stats available, but regardless of how it’s dressed-up, there’s no substitute for live streaming.
redbet has a mobile app but it is for the casino. Also the poker can be downloaded to a portable device, too. However, for fans of the sportsbook, there’s no need to download anything – just visit redbet’s website from your mobile device where you will be greeted by a fully responsive platform to suit your device’s screen size.
You can still expect the same quality of betting coverage plus all the main promotions are available here as well. Navigation to the different sports and markets is relatively easy, so within a few clicks you’re in the thick of the action. It’s simple to redeem your redbet bonus code offers, do your banking, contact player support and check on your betting history.
Having ample payment methods is essential, and whilst there is no PayPal available, redbet does offer enough alternatives for that not to be an issue for most punters. For UK customers, these are methods of deposit open to use:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Electron
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Bank transfer
redbet doesn’t charge any fees for depositing or withdrawing which is great. The minimum deposit amount is £10 regardless of the method used but the maximum amount varies from £1,000 for a Paysafecard up to no limit for a bank transfer. An area in which redbet does perform well is the withdrawal times. It promises e-wallet withdrawals within 10 minutes and Visa with 1 to 5 days – both of which are excellent for players.
Also, worth noting is that you cannot withdraw back to a Mastercard or Paysafecard. And, don’t forget that certain payment methods are excluded from claiming the redbet bonus code welcome offers.
redbet Customer Service
redbet covers all the bases when it comes to player support but sadly it doesn’t offer a round the clock service unlike many other operators. You can get in touch via the following channels from 9am to 1am, 7 days a week.
- Live chat: This is the easiest method to reach out if you have a question regarding the redbet bonus code or something else. The feature is launched by clicking the highlighted ‘support’ box at the top of the website.
- TelephoneIf you prefer to telephone, redbet provides a UK number which you can call. As with all methods, this is only operational during the hours stated above.
- Email: When out of hours, sending an email is probably the best alternative. It is also a good option if you need to upload any images or other documents. As always, for your own account security, never include your password in any email communications.
- FAQ: Fortunately, there is a respectable FAQ section which answers plenty of the most common questions. This is a valuable resource when player support is offline.
We like to summarise by asking one simple question, ‘Is redbet worthy of your cash?’ Our answer would be most certainly yes. However, it won’t be every bettor’s cup of tea as there’s no horse racing, greyhounds or live streaming. Other than those issues, redbet is spot on and it offers good value prices both on pre-match and in-play betting which is the main aim of the game.
If you fancy giving this sportsbook a try, don’t forget to use the redbet bonus code above so you can claim the 2 bonus bets.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Fast withdrawal times||Harsh qualifying criteria for the welcome bonus|
|Good choice of sports and markets||Customer service not 24/7|
|Multi-product platform||No live streaming|
redbet bonus code FAQ
Is there a redbet bonus code currently available?
Yes, there are several available. Whilst this review has focused on the redbet bonus code for the sportsbook, you can also enjoy the amazing online casino or entertain yourself in the busy poker room.
Who can claim this redbet bonus code offer?
The redbet bonus code offers described on this page are for UK-residing players who are over the legal gambling age.
Is there a mobile bonus?
Although there is no specific mobile bonus on offer at redbet, each of the main promotions can be accessed via a mobile, so you don’t miss out on anything if you like to bet on the go.
Can I claim this bonus in addition to other offers?
No, if you opt in to join the redbet bonus code welcome offer, you must clear the qualification criteria for that promotion before you can move on to another offer.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
redbet promises that the sportsbook welcome offer is fully automated so there shouldn’t be any issues. However, you must ensure that you fulfill the qualification criteria which includes using the correct redbet bonus code, an eligible deposit method and the bets placed were over the minimum odds limit. If, you followed these instructions, then contact player support via live chat or telephone and they will resolve the issue for you.